• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Grand Tour Elimination Game ( 2010s )

Page 33 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
:tearsofjoy:

:openmouth: Now that's dedication!

Heal: 2015 Giro
Hurt: 2016 Giro

Unfortunately it's very possible. I used to go to Bristol (NASCAR short track race) every year (season tickets for about 20 years). It's in the hills of Tennessee and I've twisted my ankle walking in that area on the way to track more times than I care to remember. So I'm sure I could manage in real mountains.

Last edited:

Seb

Oct 21, 2020
Visit site
Unfortunately it's very possible. I used to go to Bristol (NASCAR short track race) every year (season tickets for about 20 years). It's in the hills of Tennessee and I've twisted my ankle walking in that are on the way to track more times than I care to remember. So I'm sure I could manage in real mountains.
:astonished: That's really bad. You should grow more interest in sprint stages before you go watch a cycling race next time.

:astonished: That's really bad. You should grow more interest in sprint stages before you go watch a cycling race next time.

Well Richmond Worlds is the only cycling race I've been to and we were in a flat area on the side walk. :) On the other hand, thankfully haven't managed to twist my ankle yet at Mid Ohio (Indy Car). That track and infield are hilly. Although the infield is well taken care of, mowed, etc so no real holes anywhere to accidentally step into.

Seb

Oct 21, 2020
Visit site
Well Richmond Worlds is the only cycling race I've been to and we were in a flat area on the side walk. :) On the other hand, thankfully haven't managed to twist my ankle yet at Mid Ohio (Indy Car). That track and infield are hilly. Although the infield is well taken care of, mowed, etc so no real holes anywhere to accidentally step into.
Well done with the Richmond side walk. :) But I wouldn't let myself be blinded by the Mid Ohio successes. Mountain stages only on safe side walks.

Reactions: Koronin

TRENDING THREADS