• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Grand Tour Elimination Game ( 2010s )

Page 37 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Call me a 52-year-old millennial, but I couldn't keep up, stay focused...the shortlist makes some sense to me, hats off for finishing the argument...soon...and you will be wrong: the '14 Tour was the greatest GT, with the bag in Sheffield then on the cobbles, favorites dropping out, podium fight until the end, and Il Squalo at his best. Amen.

Did you see the numbers? The 2015 Giro had tremendous numbers, I've heard they were the best. We were about to take the lead. I heard we had almost 60 votes, we probably had more, huge numbers. And then all of a sudden everything just stopped. Can you believe it?
This is a fraud on the cycling community. This is an embarrassment to our forum. We were getting ready to win this election. Frankly, we did win this election. We did win this election. So our goal now is to ensure the integrity for the good of this forum. This is a very big moment. This is a major fraud in our forum. We want the forum rules to be used in a proper manner. So we’ll be going to the CN supreme mod court. We want all voting to stop. We don’t want them to find any heals or hurts at four o’clock in the morning and add them to the list. Okay? It’s a very sad moment. To me this is a very sad moment and we will win this. And as far as I’m concerned, we already have won it.

Edit: Actually
Heal: Giro 2010
Hurt: Giro 2015

Did you see the numbers? The 2015 Giro had tremendous numbers, I've heard they were the best. We were about to take the lead. I heard we had almost 60 votes, we probably had more, huge numbers. And then all of a sudden everything just stopped. Can you believe it?
This is a fraud on the cycling community. This is an embarrassment to our forum. We were getting ready to win this election. Frankly, we did win this election. We did win this election. So our goal now is to ensure the integrity for the good of this forum. This is a very big moment. This is a major fraud in our forum. We want the forum rules to be used in a proper manner. So we’ll be going to the CN supreme mod court. We want all voting to stop. We don’t want them to find any heals or hurts at four o’clock in the morning and add them to the list. Okay? It’s a very sad moment. To me this is a very sad moment and we will win this. And as far as I’m concerned, we already have won it.

Edit: Actually
Heal: Giro 2010
Hurt: Giro 2015
Despite the submitted evidence of several people voting multiple times, The Supreme Court of CNF has decided against hearing this case.

Is it now I have to question whether the 2010 Giro ought to be part of this game since 2010 was in the decade before all other races (apart of course from the 2010 Tour and Vuelta)?
A decade or century can be any given period of ten or a hundred years.

It isn’t a ranking of the GTs of the CCII decade - which would include this year’s GTs - but a ranking of the GTs in the decade from 2010 through 2019.

TRENDING THREADS