• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Greipel's sour grapes

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
hektoren said:
Considering that this whole subject has been discussed in intricate detail among the know-it-alls, dividing their time between scratching their ball$ and collecting unemployment benefits, I'd guess you're right. Nothing like an opinionated keyboard-whacker with multiple axes to grind and ample time to pursue his favorite pastime. Hearing it from the horse's mouth is quite a different proposition though, don't you think?
DDick of the week!
happychappy said:
So how many tour stages has lil 'Greipel' won? :)

Idiot of the week!

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
L'arriviste said:
Reported all of them. Childish, churlish, ignorant, disrespectful. Since when does someone's employment status have anything to do with anything in this forum?
Present for hektoren!
arrogant.jpg

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Also, from hence forth I am going to refer to him as 'Greipel' (with the quotes) because although it makes no sense for some reason I find it hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.