• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Grown Men on Pink Kids' Bikes

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I was looking for one, and I discovered it's a much more widespread phenomenon than I'd thought:

12441_344871355366_824965366_10103317_8078880_n.jpg

policemanonthepinkbike.jpg

VinDiesel_PinkBike_273x400.jpg

john-canfield-pink-bike950.JPG

A

Anonymous

... the could be kids bikes

vqmjhe.jpg

The Man

and lest we forget...

s66k3p.jpg

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Just thought I'd lend a hand here...

derailleur said:
And one more here that wouldn't fit in the 4-pic limit on the forum, and then turned out to be un-hotlinkable...

http://twitpic.com/k8s9x

That'll keep you in an aero tuck.
You were looking for this?
34002213.jpg

--------------

derailleur said:
This dude isn't actually *on* his, but you know he's going to be just as soon as his man-bro gets out on the parcours:
http://twitpic.com/o54h5

That's right. I said parcours. You godda problem widdat?
And this?
40549865.jpg

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Anyway, the thing that got my attention about this thread is that not two days ago, I pulled into a gas station to put air in my car tires. We were in the middle of a snowstorm, and it was getting dark. Next to the air pump I can't help but notice a small, PINK, girls bike identical to what appears in many of these photos. It was just sitting there, on its kickstand, with quite a bit of snow stuck to all its parts.

I couldn't imagine that any girl young enough to be riding the thing would've been out in that weather, and certainly not alone. I thought maybe it had been stolen on a lark and then dumped there.

Lo and behold, a few minutes later, some Latino dude, well into thirties and comfortably overweight, comes out of the gas station with some snacks and waits patiently for me to finish inflating my car tires. I glance at him and ask, "Are you waiting for the pump?"
"Yeah," he replies. He then bends down and removes the valve caps from the Little Pink Bike.

Never saw anything like that before in my life. :eek:

WTF?!?!

TRENDING THREADS