• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Guess Who - Game

Page 1058 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Hugh Carthy? No

Thymen Arensman? No
Attila Valter? No (pretty sure the men's FDJ team has at least some connection to the women's FDJ team, which has a Cecilie...)
Felix Gall? No
Did he ride the Tour of the Alps? Yes
And/or the Tour of Sicily? No
Does he ride for a team, that has some connection to a women's team, which has a rider named Cecilie? No
Will he be riding the Giro? Yes
Or will he ride that other race in Hungary? No (obviously)
On a team ranked higher than continental? Yes
Track cyclist? No
Ever ridden for an Asian team? No
Did he ride Alpes Maritimes? No
Did he ride a monument this year? No
Does his affinity for elevation climbing set him apart? No
Did he ride on the moon? No
Did he ride in America? No
Did he ride outside of the Milky Way? No
Did he ride in Spain? No
Did he ride in space? No
Did he ride Etoile de Bessèges? No
Has he ridden a different cheese race this year? No
Did he ride in Greece last week? No
Or in Bretagne? No
If you talked to him in Danish, would he be able to understand you? No (of course I don't know, but it's very unlikely!)
Did he ride in Romandie last week? No
If yes, did he win any amount of cheese during the race? Well, he didn't ride, so... no cheese.
Is his given name longer than his surname? Yes
If you bumped into him at an indoor party while you were wearing 6 inch heels, would your head then be closer to the ceiling than his? No
If he started talking to you in his native language, would you be able to understand him? No
Male? Yes
Active? Yes
European? Yes
Looks a lot like another because of a family relation? I consider it very likely that this person looks a lot like some of their family relations.
Looks a lot like another rider because of similar facial features/build? I don't really know
Looks a lot like another rider in sense of style on the bike? I don't really know

On a WT team? No
Younger than 30? Yes

Hugh Carthy? No
Thymen Arensman? No
Attila Valter? No (pretty sure the men's FDJ team has at least some connection to the women's FDJ team, which has a Cecilie...)
Felix Gall? No
Does he ride for a team, that has some connection to a women's team, which has a rider named Cecilie? No
Track cyclist? No
Did he ride in Spain? No
Did he ride in space? No
Or in Bretagne? No
If you talked to him in Danish, would he be able to understand you? No (of course I don't know, but it's very unlikely!)
If yes, did he win any amount of cheese during the race? Well, he didn't ride, so... no cheese.
If you bumped into him at an indoor party while you were wearing 6 inch heels, would your head then be closer to the ceiling than his? No
If he started talking to you in his native language, would you be able to understand him? No
Male? Yes
Active? Yes
European? Yes
Looks a lot like another because of a family relation? I consider it very likely that this person looks a lot like some of their family relations.
Looks a lot like another rider because of similar facial features/build? I don't really know
Looks a lot like another rider in sense of style on the bike? I don't really know

Will he be on home soil in the first few stages of the Giro? Yes
Will it be his first Giro? Yes

On a WT team? No
Younger than 30? Yes
Hugh Carthy? No
Thymen Arensman? No
Felix Gall? No
Track cyclist? No
Did he ride in Spain? No
Did he ride in space? No
Or in Bretagne? No
Male? Yes
Active? Yes
European? Yes

From country with a flag that contain's another country's flag? It doesn't contain the flag of another country...
Ever rode a Monument? Perhaps according to himself
Active according to the UCI after 1/1 2010? No

From the US? No
Ever rode a GT? No

Active after 1/1 2010? Maybe according to himself
European? No

Male? Yes
Active? No
From country with blue on flag? Yes