Guess Who - Game

Page 430 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I thought it would be Johny, given we've worked our way through the whole Schleck family, but I didn't think he was still active that late, unless maybe he kept doing the nationals or something.
That's what I thought, and Johnny Schleck apparently having finished in 1974 is why I was confident about Laurent Didier's dad. Where was he competing after 1/1/80, Sir Fly?

Cyclist? Yes
Female? No
From the Americas? No

Should I use the conjunction "or" instead of "and" if I want the negation to appertain the whole statement instead only an immediate part of it?
I have not been to the moon and ate dinner last night: an odd construction, but it means that I am a non astronaut with normal eating habits.
I have not been to the moon or eaten last night's dinner: an equally odd construction, but portrays me as a non-astronaut who is unappreciative of his wife's most recent culinary efforts. Moral: not everything needs to go in one sentence.

Cyclist? Yes
Female? No
From the Americas? No

European? Yes
Active? No

What if said imaginary non-astronaut's equally imaginary wife is just a really bad cook? But yeah, the "summing everything up in one sentence" can get confusing at time, hence my "say what" before when it - before an edit - sort of looked like we were looking for a Luxembourg Champion who is not the first to be related to other people to have achieved something...

Active after 1/1 2000?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS