• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Guess Who - Game

Page 573 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Ever been GVA's teammate? Yes

On a European WT? YES!
Ever won a stage of race? Yes
Ever won a stage race? Yes
On a Wt next season? Yes
Won a stage in his debut Tour? No
Twice visited Serbia in the role of the competitor before stepping up to the WT level? No
Gained recognition in the discipline popular in the country he's employed in? I don't think so
Does a certain beverage connect his home region and the region of his employment? I think so...
Havin' a sweet tooth or two? I have no idea about his dietary likes. (You can't ask two things in the same question, and please don't hide the questions behind YouTube videos!)
On a WT? Yes
Able to travel to the Black Sea only using the Danube? The Danube does not run through his homecountry.
Landlocked? His country is. He is able to travel to the sea.
Slav? Probably
Mitteleuropäisch? I think the country he's from would be defined as such.
Beneluxembourger? No
Scandinavian? No
Mediterranean? No
European? Yes
Male? Yes
Cyclist? Yes
Active? Yes

Czech? Yes

On a European WT? YES!
On a Wt next season? Yes
Twice visited Serbia in the role of the competitor before stepping up to the WT level? No
Gained recognition in the discipline popular in the country he's employed in? I don't think so
Does a certain beverage connect his home region and the region of his employment? I think so...
Havin' a sweet tooth or two? I have no idea about his dietary likes. (You can't ask two things in the same question, and please don't hide the questions behind YouTube videos!)
On a WT? Yes
Able to travel to the Black Sea only using the Danube? The Danube does not run through his homecountry.
Slav? Probably
Beneluxembourger? No
Scandinavian? No
Mediterranean? No
European? Yes
Male? Yes
Cyclist? Yes
Active? Yes

On a Belgian team next year? Yes

Czech? Yes
On a European WT? YES!
On a Wt next season? Yes
On a WT? Yes
Slav? Probably
Beneluxembourger? No
Scandinavian? No
Mediterranean? No
European? Yes
Male? Yes
Cyclist? Yes
Active? Yes

Will there be any brothers on his team next year? No

On a Belgian team next year? Yes
Czech? Yes
On a European WT? YES!
On a Wt next season? Yes
On a WT? Yes
Slav? Probably
Beneluxembourger? No
Scandinavian? No
Mediterranean? No
European? Yes
Male? Yes
Cyclist? Yes
Active? Yes