• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Guess Who - Game

Page 260 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I asked:

RedheadDane said:
In a men's event?
In a women's event?

You answered:

sir fly said:

I asked:

RedheadDane said:

You answered:

sir fly said:

I asked:

RedheadDane said:
Did her country win medals in:
Junior?
U23?
Elite?

You answered:

sir fly said:
Yes to all.

You've said 'Yes' to all my questions regarding medals at the Worlds, and the only event I haven't asked about is the TTTs.

I can see where the misunderstanding could come from...
I was answering to the questions without relating them to the previous ones.
Her country won medals in men's and women's events, in TT and RR events, Junior, U23 and Elite.
Now, you only have to connect men/women - RR/TT and category.

Squire said:
It's obviously Denmark. Both men and women won medals. They won medals both in a TT event and a road race event. Danish riders won medals in all age categories.

And if by "men" you mean only elite men, then Søren Kragh Andersen won a medal there.
Correct.

I can see how my way of asking could get a little confusing... and technically SKA's medal doesn't count as a Danish medal...

So, Danish female Danish rider who participated in the World's... she rode the elite, right? If she was born before 1995 she's too old to be a junior.

TRENDING THREADS