• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Guess Who - Game

Page 270 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

GenericBoonenFan said:
vladimir said:
Since he has never done anything of significance as a road cyclist, has he another career that he is more famous for (track/cyclo/MTB/not cycling related)?
he has but he's not really well known in those branches either.

Is he well known anywhere?

And, I'm a bit confused:

GenericBoonenFan said:
From a country currently hosting a current men's World Tour race? (team or rider?) team: yes, rider: no

This - from what I understand - means that he's from a country that has a WT team, but no WT rider.

Netserk said:
Is he from Austria?
Is he from Luxembourg?
Is he from Portugal?
Is he from Ireland?

Yet these are all countries that have WT riders, but no WT team. So, which on is it? :confused:

I understand that we are looking for a European rider who rides on a continental team that has a licence in a country with a WT race, but the rider himself is not from a country that has a WT race. So;
Is he from Greece?
Is he from Turkey?
Is he from Albania?
Is he from Malta?
Is he from Monaco?
Is he from Andorra?

Re:

vladimir said:
I understand that we are looking for a European rider who rides on a continental team that has a licence in a country with a WT race, but the rider himself is not from a country that has a WT race. So;
Is he from Greece?
Is he from Turkey?
Is he from Albania?
Is he from Malta?
Is he from Monaco?
Is he from Andorra?
Agreed. Turkey has a WT race though :p

Is he from Slovakia?
Is he from Czech Republic?
Is he from Hungary?
Is he from Romania?

Re:

vladimir said:
Has he raced in any race at .1 level (or higher) this year?
Yes

vladimir said:
Is he from Greece?
Is he from Turkey?
Is he from Albania?
Is he from Malta?
Is he from Monaco?
Is he from Andorra?

Greece: BINGO
Turkey: no
Albania: no
Malta: no
Monaco: no
Andorra: no

SHAD0W93 said:
Does he have another job besides cycling?
I believe he's one of the few full time pro's on the team.

Re:

From a country with a grand tour? No
Won a world tour stage or race? No
Did he participated at the World Championships? No
SHAD0W93 said:
The fact you got that netserk is amazing. I tip my hate to you.
Checking CQ for Greek riders, only two were on continental teams, one of them had a .1 win and had already been ruled out by a guess before mine, so there was really only one rider left.

TRENDING THREADS