• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Guess Who - Game

Page 517 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Do you know anything about the rider apart from his name, nationality and current team? His age, but otherwise... not really... :p (but I don't consider knowing wether someone has delivered mail to be mandatory knowledge.)
From the Americas? No

On a European team? No
Sprinter? I... don't know...
European? No
Under 27? Yes
Sep Vanmarcke? No
On the startlist for the Vuelta? Yes
On a WT team? Yes
Active? Yes
Male? Yes
Ever delivered mail? Not as far as I know

On a team from his own country? Yes
African? Yes

Do you know anything about the rider apart from his name, nationality and current team? His age, but otherwise... not really... :p (but I don't consider knowing wether someone has delivered mail to be mandatory knowledge.)
From the Americas? No
On a European team? No
European? No
Under 27? Yes
Sep Vanmarcke? No
On a WT team? Yes
Active? Yes
Male? Yes

Nic Dlamini? No

On a team from his own country? Yes
African? Yes
From the Americas? No
On a European team? No
European? No
Under 27? Yes
Sep Vanmarcke? No
On a WT team? Yes
Active? Yes
Male? Yes

TRENDING THREADS