• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Guess Who - Game

Page 562 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
You are correct, the WWT team answer is incorrect, due to the stupidly over-restrictive conditions on that. I went steaming ahead treating "WWT team" like it was pre-2020, where it was a team auto-qualified for races from their previous results. I was not being pedantic about the distinction between WT and WWT, I was being the precise opposite, by being wrong.

She is not on a WWT team, and therefore by proxy is neither Cecilie Uttrup Ludwig nor Pernille Mathiesen. I've played Pernille relatively recently and you know that the game is to play the Cille card when you're least expecting it.

TRENDING THREADS