• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Guess Who - Game

Page 768 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Skylar Schneider? Yes. I used the search function before picking her and didn't find any results in this thread.

She has returned to the US to revive her career on home soil with the L39ION of Los Angeles team, which apart from the men consists of only her and Kendall Ryan, who has her current focus on the Olympic track competitions.

Diring the tlast year Skylar has become (or is very close to become) a certified yoga instructor, seen her mother survive cancer (knock on wood), and is on the brink of opening a bakery/cafe, The Bread Pedalers, with her sister Sam in their hometown of West Allis, Wisconsinwhere they are planning to employ their mother as well.

She still hopes to return to the top level of women's cycling one day, and she wants to be a role model for girls and women, so more of them will start racing in the future. She finished second to last out of 82 finishers in the Majestic Crit last month, which doesn't sound too good. But considering it was her first race in 13 months after having mainly trained indoors during the winter due to the Wisconsin weather, makes it a little better. But the main reason it wasn't a totally bad result, was of course that she worked as a domestique...IN THE MEN'S RACE!

Reactions: sir fly
Active? Sort of
European? Yes
Male? Yes
Currently suspended? No
Working as a DS? No
On a team without a UCI license? No

Could he - if he so desired - participate in a UCI race tomorrow? (well... not tomorrow, coz there aren't any that aren't alraedy on...) I don't think so
Currently injured? No
Is he currently representing a team at all? No

Active? Sort of
European? Yes
Male? Yes
Currently suspended? No
Working as a DS? No
Could he - if he so desired - participate in a UCI race tomorrow? (well... not tomorrow, coz there aren't any that aren't alraedy on...) I don't think so
Currently injured? No

Has he ever ridden a bike professionally? Yes

Active? Sort of
European? Yes
Male? Yes
Currently suspended? No
Working as a DS? No
Currently injured? No

Does his company sponsor a women's cycling team? No

Active? Sort of
European? Yes
Male? Yes
Currently suspended? No
Working as a DS? No
Currently injured? No

Did he ride a bike professionally after 1/1 2010? No

Active? Sort of
European? Yes
Male? Yes
Currently suspended? No
Working as a DS? No
Currently injured? No

Is he working for a race organizing company? No
Did he ride a bike professionally after 1/1 2000? Yes

Active? Sort of
European? Yes
Male? Yes
Currently suspended? No
Working as a DS? No
Currently injured? No

And did he ever announce that he was going to stop riding his bike professionally? I think so

Active? Sort of
European? Yes
Male? Yes
Currently suspended? No
Working as a DS? No
Currently injured? No
And did he ever announce that he was going to stop riding his bike professionally? I think so

Has he ever been world champion in a cycling discipline? No

Active? Sort of
European? Yes
Male? Yes
Currently suspended? No
Working as a DS? No
Currently injured? No
Has he ever been world champion in a cycling discipline? No

Is he actually alive? Yes

TRENDING THREADS