• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Guess Who - Game

Page 997 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Has she ever found herself really on the startline of a UCI level race? Not to my knowledge - mostly .NE level stuff
Is she/has she been competing on a high level in non-road racing? No
Is she/has she been competing on a high level in any other sports? Yes
Dutch? Yes
Association with a UCI team as 'sort of but not really' a rider ongoing? Yes
Association with a UCI team as 'sort of but not really' a rider a publicity stunt? No

Carlijn Achtereekte it is. Was minded to pick her after coming across her in CQ when trying to solve the 'car' riddle in Armchair Cyclist's riddle. I hadn't thought she'd done cycling at a high enough level to get a traceable profile in any of the results aggregators, but once I had confirmation that she was traceable, she had to be a choice since we have done about as many wintersportsmen and women as we possibly can in this thread (Lipowitz, van den Bos, Sablíková, Zueva, Ensing, Prades, Fossesholm, Hagen, plus of course those with clear connections where their connection to wintersport is the most remarkable thing about them from a finding-them-in-this-thread point of view, like Boris Fillon Maillet or Halvor Landmark Tandrevold) and I couldn't trace we'd done Achtereekte yet...

Female?
Active?
Wintersport Connection?

TRENDING THREADS