Hamilton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 4, 2010
1,826
0
0
I'd like to know where I can find Tyler's doping program written by Fuentes. I know it has been posted here but I can't remember the name of the thread(s).
 
Tyler'sTwin said:
I'd like to know where I can find Tyler's doping program written by Fuentes. I know it has been posted here but I can't remember the name of the thread(s).

4688435903_bbcbc9cd08_b.jpg
 
SlowBikeRacer said:
Why???

Get a life,
Go out and ride.

If YOU were out riding YOUR bike, you wouldn't be on this forum wasting time posting this drivel now, would you?

Take your own advice, and...

Get a life!!!

Go out and ride your bike!!!
 
Feb 14, 2010
2,202
0
0
SlowBikeRacer said:
Why???

Get a life,
Go out and ride.
So in your book asking an innocent question in a forum is worse than insulting a complete stranger for doing so? Why bother clicking the link?
 

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
4,153
0
0
theswordsman said:
So in your book asking an innocent question in a forum is worse than insulting a complete stranger for doing so? Why bother clicking the link?

Hey stop,
Whenever posting about my God God Vishnu Hamilton you must have a sense of humor, after all the blood problems were attributed by Tyler to the twin he had which had died in womb and incorporated into Tylers fetal material. Later the blood added to Tylers system looked like Haven's. Come on it is all comical, farcical and ironic. Have a laugh it is all in good fun!
 
Aug 10, 2009
46
0
0
Now while we're at it (OP), can someone post the list with names? (Obelix, Cowboy, AC etc.)
 
Aug 11, 2010
26
0
0
Susan Westemeyer said:
This.

Isn't this what a forum is for? If it doesn't interest you, don't participate.

Susan

Really? Most of us would like to talk about something other than doping. But, this whole forum has degraded into nothing more than that.

Elevate the conversation. The sport deserves better. Period.

And yes, I do ride. And I run. And I swim. And I read.
 
KuotaRocket said:
Really? Most of us would like to talk about something other than doping. But, this whole forum has degraded into nothing more than that.

Elevate the conversation. The sport deserves better. Period.

And yes, I do ride. And I run. And I swim. And I read.
You're aware this is the doping subforum, right? And that you have a (mostly) doping-free subforum right above this one?
 

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
13,250
1
0
KuotaRocket said:
Really? Most of us would like to talk about something other than doping. But, this whole forum has degraded into nothing more than that.

Elevate the conversation. The sport deserves better. Period.

And yes, I do ride. And I run. And I swim. And I read.

It is at the top of this forum:
The Clinic The Clinic is the only place on Cyclingnews where you can discuss doping-related issues. Ask questions, discuss positives or improvements to procedures.

Plenty of other areas where you can discuss the sport.
 
KuotaRocket said:
Really? Most of us would like to talk about something other than doping. But, this whole forum has degraded into nothing more than that.

Elevate the conversation. The sport deserves better. Period.

And yes, I do ride. And I run. And I swim. And I read.

You also self-righteously whine and moan about something that won't effect you unless you are actually paying attention to it.

If you run, bike and swim it's obvious you're not doing enough of it to keep you from posting.

The problem, dear KuotaRocket, lies not in the stars but in between your chair and the computer monitor.
 
Aug 11, 2010
26
0
0
Dr. Maserati said:
It is at the top of this forum:


Plenty of other areas where you can discuss the sport.

Do you realize 10 of the 12 active forums are just about doping?
That's why we hate it.
I appreciate the fact that members do not approve of doping in the sport.
My point is that this has become a dominant topic period.
I stayed away from these forums for a long time, only to find when I return, nothing has changed. Well, the sport has changed. And yes, I've taken up triathlon, because I find the spirit of the athletes to be positive. Cycling is getting cleaned up, no it's not perfect, but I'll take it over other sports.

But the attitude of the tifosi, needs to find more in common than doping. We are losing Team Cervelo, a good positive team, due to lack of sponsorship. No one really seems to have more than a few words to say about it.
 

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
13,250
1
0
KuotaRocket said:
Do you realize 10 of the 12 active forums are just about doping?
That's why we hate it.
I appreciate the fact that members do not approve of doping in the sport.
My point is that this has become a dominant topic period.
I stayed away from these forums for a long time, only to find when I return, nothing has changed. Well, the sport has changed. And yes, I've taken up triathlon, because I find the spirit of the athletes to be positive. Cycling is getting cleaned up, no it's not perfect, but I'll take it over other sports.

But the attitude of the tifosi, needs to find more in common than doping. We are losing Team Cervelo, a good positive team, due to lack of sponsorship. No one really seems to have more than a few words to say about it.
No idea where you are getting your 10 out of 12 results from.

If you believe the sport of Professional Cycling has made any great changes then you do need to visit here more often.


As for Cervelo - they are merging with Garmin and is being discussed inthis thread which has 181 posts and has been viewed over 22,000 times.
 
May 20, 2010
801
0
0
I'm sick of hearing it, too. Doping as been tagged to professional cycling for far too long. It has consumed a far too significant amount of my time and energy as well. One of the worst things is that I am in part associated with it.
If I could change it, I would. I would have avoided the two years I was involved had I known what I know now. I would have carried on happily on the side of the sport that is so endearing and gratifying---the side that caters to the enthusiasts, the commuters, the club racers, you name it.
But, there is something magical about watching those gifted with an athleticism beyond the average human pedal their machines every summer in Europe and elsewhere. My only desire is that the battle between the best of the best is cleaned of corruption, fraud, and cheating. Perhaps it will be. Perhaps not.
But it's better to hear the voices of dissent, than to ignore the problem exists. The louder the roar, the greater the danger.
Go put your head in a hole. Go race triathlons. But, don't complain about the discussion here and elsewhere, for as long as the sport is tainted to the extent that it is, the cloud will remain.
 
Jul 22, 2009
3,355
1
0
Anyone have a copy of the crossword puzzle Hamilton completed during the 03 TdF? Thanks
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Berzin said:
If YOU were out riding YOUR bike, you wouldn't be on this forum wasting time posting this drivel now, would you?

Take your own advice, and...

Get a life!!!

Go out and ride your bike!!!

Freaking FANTASTIC response. Thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.