• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Haussler vs EBH

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who would win in a breakaway sprint between HH and EBH?

• Neither, everyone knows they both suck.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2009
Visit site
I like Heinrich Haussler.

He has more experience on EBH, for now, but Edvald Boasson Hagen will be a class above. He's the next Sean Kelly. He'll be winning Classics, hanging in the mountains with the boys, having top 10 finishes in GC's and contending for the Green Jersey.

Heinrich Haussler is a fine Classics rider and Tour stage winner and I don't want to take anything away from him, but I expect great things from Edvald.

A

Anonymous

auscyclefan94 said:
You reckon?:eek:

Who let you out of your box :D

jack%20in%20box.jpg

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
I see their careers going in diferent directions once EBH realises his potential. HH seems to have found his niche after a few years in the peloton but EBH is still working it out and when he realises that he has more to him than just the cobbled classics which are something of a lottery to say the least.