• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Hot racing coming up in Australia

Page 105 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
So Green Edge have Hamilton, Meyer, Edmondson, Groves , Durbridge and Howson riding the rebadged TDU - Howson and Groves must have been last-minute decisions as they've just come out of quarantine - Porte is the favourite BUT he has just come out of quarantine so will have lost shape.

Gigante rides away to win a sprinter's stage by nearly 2 minutes in the women's race- She is the most talented junior female by far to come through Aussie ranks - It's a pity that she signed for TIBCO who run a limited European program and of course she never left Australia in 2020 to race - Her talent is being wasted.

Gigante rides away to win a sprinter's stage by nearly 2 minutes in the women's race- She is the most talented junior female by far to come through Aussie ranks - It's a pity that she signed for TIBCO who run a limited European program and of course she never left Australia in 2020 to race - Her talent is being wasted.
She's only 20, she's got plenty of time. But yeah, I think she's a Evenepoel-level talent and will be a superstar in women's cycling eventually. I honestly think she's already got the level to compete with the best in the world so I agree it's a bit of a bummer that we'll have to wait a while longer to see that on a regular basis. She seems to have an infectious, positive attitude as well, though it could just be her youth.

On another note, glad to see the forum is still hanging on. Been on a sabbatical for the most part since the 1st week of the Tour.

Reactions: 42x16ss
She's only 20, she's got plenty of time. But yeah, I think she's a Evenepoel-level talent and will be a superstar in women's cycling eventually. I honestly think she's already got the level to compete with the best in the world so I agree it's a bit of a bummer that we'll have to wait a while longer to see that on a regular basis. She seems to have an infectious, positive attitude as well, though it could just be her youth.

On another note, glad to see the forum is still hanging on. Been on a sabbatical for the most part since the 1st week of the Tour.

Have no idea why Gigante never joined Team Bike Exchange - You are right, she would be very competitive now in the bigger races in Europe.

TRENDING THREADS