• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

how can a drus suea go to la tour

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 21, 2010
Visit site
Sorry, this is my fault.

You see, Drus Suea is the name of my orc character and team leader who I'm playing in this years "Dungeons and Dragons/Tour de France 2011". I believe the poster is just voicing his disappointment in my character.

Like it's that easy! Drus travels around the entire Orcverse to find the Magic Dogma frame with the beserker Campagnolo Groupset (not easy I can tell you) , battling nefarious enemies along the way, and just managing to stop off at Orctown to find the Epotion in time to make the start line, only to have his sorry ass hit a rock at the base of L'Alpe d'Huez and take 15 hit points of damage! Only 20 more hairpins to go!!

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Elagabalus said:
Sorry, this is my fault.

You see, Drus Suea is the name of my orc character and team leader who I'm playing in this years "Dungeons and Dragons/Tour de France 2011". I believe the poster is just voicing his disappointment in my character.

Like it's that easy! Drus travels around the entire Orcverse to find the Magic Dogma frame with the beserker Campagnolo Groupset (not easy I can tell you) , battling nefarious enemies along the way, and just managing to stop off at Orctown to find the Epotion in time to make the start line, only to have his sorry ass hit a rock at the base of L'Alpe d'Huez and take 15 hit points of damage! Only 20 more hairpins to go!!

How dare you stale my lightning! DS was managing a group of role playing orcs until he lost control...

(Just my cheap attempt to ride the coattails of an entertaining post.:D 20 hitpoints of damage sustained by me and I only had 10 left...bummer).

The OP must have truly been inspired to create a thread of this quality.

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Elagabalus said:
Sorry, this is my fault.

Brilliant.

People are reading this the wrong way. It has nothing to do with Contador but rather a continuation of the "Navy seal vs Cyclist" thread from last year.

The new poster has read taiwans sig which quotes tsf which speculates that it was a drunk seal trying to convince himself he could ride the Tour.

Simo2001 wants more information as to how this drunk seal (either himself or a friend) can go to the Tour.

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I think he is saying the people at Dell Computers have no heart because clearly, clearly, they sold the guy a terminally ill keyboard.. And yes, the aust is all the way.

Djanoa

PedalCastro said:
I think he is saying the people at Dell Computers have no heart because clearly, clearly, they sold the guy a terminally ill keyboard.. And yes, the aust is all the way.

Don't blame Dell for providing computers to monkeys in Belgians zoos.

I clearly recognize the style of Djanoa (search the Internet if you don't know her)

TRENDING THREADS