• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

How can the Swedish National Champ be Danish

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
calm down dear, that's not poor reporting, that's just the mind traveling somewhere else for a bit. everyone who has ever done anything in their lives would know that being 100 % there for 100 % of the time is simply impossible.

i could have done the same mistake myself. all it takes is for me to be writing something like that, while my co-worker is chatting away about some dane, or perhaps just some danish sausages, whatever, and for some reason the fingers end up typing denmark not sweden

Mar 3, 2009
Visit site
Susan Westemeyer said:
Part of the problem may be that the information came directly from the team.....

Susan

Yeah, the roster itself was copied from Columbia-HTC's press release and not checked thoroughly enough by myself.

Cheers
Greg Johnson