• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Hybrid bike - best size for me?

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys,

I've not ridden a bike for a long, long time, and am thinking about getting a hybrid bike.

What do you think is the best frame size for a guy who is 5'11 (182cm) and has a 32" inside leg (82cm)

Cheers,

Steve

Mar 17, 2017
Visit site
Steeve

You have mentioned that you have not ridden a bike for a long time and now you want to get a hybrid bike. I appreciate your desire of getting hybrid bike. I suggest you to have 17 to 19 inches bike forum size & descriptive size should be medium as your height is 5'11''.

May 11, 2009
Visit site
bicycleriders said:
Steeve

You have mentioned that you have not ridden a bike for a long time and now you want to get a hybrid bike. I appreciate your desire of getting hybrid bike. I suggest you to have 17 to 19 inches bike forum size & descriptive size should be medium as your height is 5'11''.

You are responding to a six year old question.

TRENDING THREADS