• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Announcement Hydration Station Bottle Giveaway

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

SHaines

Administrator
Staff member
Howdy, folks! It looks like this was left open longer than intended and that's 100% on me. I apologize profusely.

As it turns out, we have 10 eligible entrants, so we're going to get each of you located in the UK or US a bottle! Please direct message me with your shipping address so we can get these shipped out ASAP, if your username appears below.

@Paul124567
@Armchair cyclist
@Tricycle Rider
@Alpe d'Huez
@Tonton
@Brakeless
@LiquidCrystalDynamic
@mojomonkey
@del1962
@PremierAndrew

Thanks for your patience, everyone!

Last edited:

SHaines

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone who entered up through my previous post who feels they were eligible, but didn't get selected, please message me directly and I'll follow up to see if I made a mistake. We can't discuss these things with anyone other than the account holder directly.

Thanks!

Reactions: lcarlson

MHaag

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 4, 2019
Visit site
Also, if you received a PM from me regarding your address, please reply ASAP so I can get these in the mail for you! :D

Yay, this is only the second time I've ever won something (this includes my athletic endeavors), first time was this Scooby Doo, The Movie, promotional packet from a movie forum. Think the water bottle will be of much more use to me.

Now, if those of us mentioned upthread go mysteriously missing you know something sinister must have been behind the water bottle contest.

TRENDING THREADS