• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

I am tired of FRS

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
One in favor of the product, but not the ads

I started using it in October, 2006, before what's his name got involved. I had gotten fired after a car crash caused problems with my memory and mental processing. A supplement called Mental Acuity Formula helped my brain to function. FRS Plus gave me the concentration and focus to excel in three hour evening MBA classes. The Neurologist had suggested I use drinks with caffeine, but they did nothing for me.

The stuff is usually too expensive for me, but when the unemployment benefits started coming again, boxes of lime powder were on sale for five bucks with the purchase of something full price.

I can't say if it helps with endurance, and I've never done the regular energy drinks with taurine and caffeine. I hate seeing the guy on ads, and I hate that he gets even a dime of my purchase price, but I'm committed to the product when I can get it. Except the chews, which have never done a thing for me.

ravens

BANNED
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
theswordsman said:
I can't say if it helps with endurance, and I've never done the regular energy drinks with taurine and caffeine. I hate seeing the guy on ads, and I hate that he gets even a dime of my purchase price, but I'm committed to the product when I can get it. Except the chews, which have never done a thing for me.

Funny. I bought a 'kit' from one of their offers, don't recall what the deal was. Got it, tried it, hated it, returned it.

EXCEPT for the chews. They seem to help prior to a workout.

To each is own....

I don't like that ding **** makes money off of it, but the product hasn't seemed to really made an impact on the market, imo, so if he isn't losing money (cuz I get the impression money only goes into his pocket, someone else always foots the expenses for him), he's prolly not making any either.