• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

I have figued out what will stop me from watching.

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
usedtobefast said:
lets say you had cancer and had one testicle removed. would you need to
supplement testosterone because of that? i have not heard one way or the other.:cool:

No. The production of testosterone is more than sufficient from a single testicle.

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
FoxxyBrown1111 said:

OK, may am wrong with Indurain a bit. But no way he wins 5 times, if he wasnt with Dottore-Epo-Ferrari.....

Well I always had Indurain tipped for future GT success but then after a couple of runs at the Vuelta as team leader I said to some friends just before the 1991 TdF that Indurain would never win a Tour......it was a long 5 year's.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Dr. Maserati said:
Well I always had Indurain tipped for future GT success but then after a couple of runs at the Vuelta as team leader I said to some friends just before the 1991 TdF that Indurain would never win a Tour......it was a long 5 year's.

Imagine that time around i gave up and came back as recently as 1997.

I had a feeling at start of 90s somethings wrong. I didnt knew about Epo then.