• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Iberostar Challenge Ciclista Mallorca

Page 11 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
theyoungest said:
Too bad, looked like a nice race on paper. I think most of these guys wished they were in Qatar... the Mallorca Challenge has been pretty useless, in terms of preparation for the season.

We might see an early advantage for those who have done Qatar over those who did a different race. An even bigger advantage than normal I mean.

What's the weather like in Portugal?

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
theyoungest said:
You mean an advantage like Sebastian Langeveld had last year? Oh wait, he didn't ride in Qatar.

I mean like Milan-San Remo and the Ronde van Vlaanderen. Greipel for example isn't at Qatar and neither is GVA. I'm sure some other guys for the classics missed out.

512630310.jpg

TRENDING THREADS