• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

If Contador is cleared should he start posting blood vaules Basso style?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Polish

BANNED
Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Angliru said:
Allow me to summarize your post: "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!":D

Excellent summary - Gets right to the crux of the biscuit:

Alberto IS a whiny teardropping dolphin frolicking crybaby.

Maybe that is the reason King Eddy has frowned down upon Alberto.

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
Alberto is well and truly hated by the English speaking world.
Pah, blood values, only yet another set of obstacles to be adroitly bypassed by the good doctors.

Alberto commited the ultimate faux pas, dissing Bruyneel and Lance.

That my friend Alberto is a no-no.

Riis can have laughs with Alberto on the beach but Alberto will not be controlled by Riis, big mistake Alberto. That is a marriage made in hell.

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
flicker said:
Alberto is well and truly hated by the English speaking world.Pah, blood values, only yet another set of obstacles to be adroitly bypassed by the good doctors.

Riis can have laughs with Alberto on the beach but Alberto will not be controlled by Riis, big mistake Alberto. That is a marriage made in hell.

Seems like some English Speakers on the message boards would disagree with that. Hate is an awful word.

May 24, 2010
Visit site
flicker said:
Alberto is well and truly hated by the English speaking world.
Me no ablo anything else.....I think the mans a hero!!

Pah, blood values, only yet another set of obstacles to be adroitly bypassed by the good doctors.
.....or any texas trailer trash types who happens to sign blank cheques for Dutchmen or Irishmen and has a mate who likes Ferrraris

Alberto put the two fingers up to that pair of lying cheating scumbags.... mans a HERO!

It'll be better than putting his head back into a huddle with the uniballer and the Hog.

Flicker, I love to read your posts, some of the stuff you write is pure comedy especially when you start the sychophantic claptrap about the uniballer. After a hard day at work there nothing better than reading some of the stuff you write.... thanks :rolleyes::rolleyes:

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
Glenn_Wilson said:
Seems like some English Speakers on the message boards would disagree with that. Hate is an awful word.

You are right, this isn't a Lance or Berto hating forum. We are all sweet little polite fan-boys here!
Just a guess but I doubt that Berto is getting a little bonus with his Christmas card from his sponsors here in my english speaking country.

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
thehog said:
Looks to me if Alberto is cleared he has a uphill battle with the public to believe him again.

What should he do? Post his blood vaules?

If he's cleared, WADA and the UCI will appeal it and he will be convicted by CAS and suspended. This case will be appealed regardless of who wins and I am 100% sure Contador will be suspended for 2 years by CAS because his defense is: (1) stupid and (2) not credible and (3) he failed to product any contaminated meat.

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
TERMINATOR said:
If he's cleared, WADA and the UCI will appeal it and he will be convicted by CAS and suspended. This case will be appealed regardless of who wins and I am 100% sure Contador will be suspended for 2 years by CAS because his defense is: (1) stupid and (2) not credible and (3) he failed to product any contaminated meat.

sure as hell hope you're right, cuz the guy's got the word guilty written all over him.

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
thehog said:
Looks to me if Alberto is cleared he has a uphill battle with the public to believe him again.

What should he do? Post his blood vaules?

If he is cleared, he should post Jaime Lissavetsky's blood values, and pretend they are his own.

TRENDING THREADS