Ignore list

Hello,

putting someone on your ignore list also makes the threads started by the ignored member invisible.

This is a weird feature because I wish to ignore the posts made by this member, I do not want to ignore the posts amde by other members in these invisble threads.

Is it possible or feasible to adjust this?

Thanks,

One. Sometimes I'd like to add someone, but then discussions get very confusing because you also don't see the quotes and it sometimes takes me some time to realize a post is an answer to something I don't see... so if I put more people on ignore I think I would get into problems.

Reactions: Koronin
One. Sometimes I'd like to add someone, but then discussions get very confusing because you also don't see the quotes and it sometimes takes me some time to realize a post is an answer to something I don't see... so if I put more people on ignore I think I would get into problems.
The old forum was better in that regard; you could see the quotes, and it was clearly marked in the thread where the ignored posts were.

Very true. But, it makes a fun game: based the response try to guess who they are replying to.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS