• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Ilan Van Wilder - Pale Rider

Page 12 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I would love to see Ilan and Fausto running amok in the giro, fuasto in the attack with his grimace and Ilan calm and playing the countersweeper behind. They will be unstoppable.

Then in le tour Remco and Mikel doing the same, showing the heart and the passion, making visma lend a bike have doubts.

Even in the classics, Asgrene and Alapgilipeps both have a contract year and were getting better at the end of 2023. Maybe wolfpack can even come back to their best.

For le tour they can probably have a team of:

Remco
Landa
Hirt
Cattaneo
Alaphilippe
Lampaert
Asgreen
Vervaeke

I would love to see Ilan and Fausto running amok in the giro, fuasto in the attack with his grimace and Ilan calm and playing the countersweeper behind. They will be unstoppable.

Then in le tour Remco and Mikel doing the same, showing the heart and the passion, making visma lend a bike have doubts.

Even in the classics, Asgrene and Alapgilipeps both have a contract year and were getting better at the end of 2023. Maybe wolfpack can even come back to their best.

For le tour they can probably have a team of:

Remco
Landa
Hirt
Cattaneo
Alaphilippe
Lampaert
Asgreen
Vervaeke
Very reasonable as always. Couldnt agree more!

• Love
Reactions: Ilmaestro99
Next season Ilan Van Wilder will make the combination of riding for himself as in a supporting role for Evenepoel. This has been confirmed for now, he might ride a bit more between Catalunya and Romandie, but we don't know that yet.

The Mallorca races (20-28 jan) Leader
UAE Tour (19-25 feb) Leader
Paris-Nice (3-10 mar) Domestique
Volta Ciclista a Catalunya (18-24 mar) Leader

Tour de Romandie (23-28 apr) Leader

Tour de France (29 jun – 21 jul) Domestique

Next season Ilan Van Wilder will make the combination of riding for himself as in a supporting role for Evenepoel. This has been confirmed for now, he might ride a bit more between Catalunya and Romandie, but we don't know that yet.
He should be doing some classics and I wish him and fausto got to ride the Giro as leaders. In Catalunya he will be together with Landa. Nice programme

Reactions: Sandisfan
He should be doing some classics and I wish him and fausto got to ride the Giro as leaders. In Catalunya he will be together with Landa. Nice programme
Would love to see that too. Last year in Tre Valli Varesine he showed that he's able to win 1-day races. He was also key to Remco's Liege team last year, so I wouldn't be surprised if he rides all Ardennes classics, but he'll have to be a domestique there.

Linda and McNada will be working for him in a few races this year.
But there is one big race missing from that list, compared to the scribbled list i was shown.

• Haha
Reactions: Carrick-On-Seine