• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Improving the TDU

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
thehog said:
The only country where s*xism is alive and well. Welcome to Australia :p

aussie_stereotype_article.jpg

Clearly, you are a t o s s e r. But you don't really need me to tell you that now do you?

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
thehog said:
Sorry it’s not the land its the people that inhabit it. I rest my case.

now that will upset the yokels :rolleyes: , sorry, locals. ;)

dimspace said:
if they are going to have a time trial i think it should replace the cancer classic (or become a cancer time trial, or even team time trial) as a prelude and not count towards the final gc.. any sort of time trial on a sprint based stage race will ruin it..

So have a team time trial on the sunday for the fans

Then monday a crit towards the gc
5 days of stage racing
and then the final crit on the sunday

agreed, that would make for a more varied week of racing, but would it justify the extra cost of shipping tt bikes, or would there be some rule to allow clip-ons only?

May 6, 2009
Visit site
thehog said:

0,,7157883,00.jpg

There are a lot of bogans, yes. And today being Australia Day. But I do have give you something:

SuccessfulTrollisSuccessful.jpg

You should write a book on how to troll people.

May 6, 2009
Visit site
BroDeal, don't visit Australia anytime soon, or I will have a hard time keeping my pet croc in my swimming pool. And my Eastern Brown Snake really wants to get out of it's cage.

A

Anonymous

craig1985 said:
I wouldn't drink Foster's even if you paid me. Now if you brought Belgian beer...

Ive always thought "if you paid me" is a really stupid statement...

Of course youd drink fosters if someomeone paid you.. I know I would.. in fact if anyone wants to pay me to drink cheap lager get in touch.. :D

thehog said:
Crown Larger??? Bogan wedding beer!

Well, we can only afford such a premium drop (Australia's Finest) on rare occasions so it has to be a special day when one honours this flavoursome delight.

Although to be fair it's only oldies who actually think like that, the Crown Lager at Christmas is definitely a dieing tradition.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
thehog said:

0,,7157883,00.jpg

Is that you when you were in Australia "thehog"?

If you want to start on homeless people and bogans I guess you better look in your own backyard.

Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
thehog said:

0,,7157883,00.jpg

Hoggy. I think that's a picture of you while serving your 14 year sentence in an Australian gaol for being a c*unt. Glad you were deported after doing your time. It is dry and barren around Goulburn gaol but I guess you didn't get to see much of the rest of the country.

craig1985 said:
Top class trolling there hog. 10/10.

He's got a point though. It's pretty insulting some two bit Australian politician is trying to pay off Lance to take part in a race they should be honoured to be allowed to host.

All joking aside, the world championships are a little more important than the Training Ride Down Under (couldn't resist, sorry).

TRENDING THREADS