• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Incident in Mytholmroyd 11 Aug 2010

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
This is from someone on another forum. If anyone can help, please get in touch with me. Thanks.

"Hello everyone - on the way home this teatime I saw a cyclist on a white trek get carved up by someone on a motorbike at the roadworks in Mytholmroyd which forced the cyclist to fall off. I didn't stop as I took off after the motorbike to get their reg number. If anyone knows the cyclist in question, pm me and I'll help with any insurance claim and provide the reg number of the bike.

I only go on this forum, so if any of you good people could/would spread the word, we might be able to help someone - it looked like a nasty fall and an expensive bike!"

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Seems kind of obvious, but why doesn't witness contact local police?

If there is no complaint on record then perhaps it was some kind of strange szexual foreplay.

Black-Balled said:
Seems kind of obvious, but why doesn't witness contact local police?

If there is no complaint on record then perhaps it was some kind of strange szexual foreplay.

Very helpful comment there. Must have taken all two of your brain-cells to come up with that one.

Next time someone cuts you up we'll remember to come along and say something stupid.

TRENDING THREADS