• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Interpol After Armstrong

More sensationalism from the cancer lovers on this board.

Nothing to see here, folks. Lance is too busy fighting cancer.

And yelling at Alberto.

scaled.php

Polish

BANNED
Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Cozy, the blogger you quote is a bit behind the times....
Old news...

The latest skinny is that Postal sold used crappy production Treks to buy titties, beer, testosterone, and transfusion bags - not tens of millions of Government Dollars.

And also that Lance stopped using EPO back when the EPO test was developed back in 2000/2001.

As far as Interpol goes, WADA has been working since last year....
I posted this link way back when:....

http://stage.wada-ama.org/en/News-C...-and-WADA-Join-Forces-to-Fight-Sports-Cheats/
I would also assume that Novitsky is talking directly to Interpol too, although WADA would be upset.

Feb 21, 2010
Visit site
Polish said:
And also that Lance stopped using EPO back when the EPO test was developed back in 2000/2001.

I would also assume that Novitsky is talking directly to Interpol too, although WADA would be upset.

So, according to you, only the first two or three of LA's wins incorporated EPO use? And, when he stopped using EPO, would you agree he switched over to blood transfusions so as to keep pace with the other racers taking transfusions (Botero, Ullrich, Galdeano, etc.)?

Are you ignoring the fact that the EPO usage did not fundamentally stop, just changed over to IV administration, so as to more quickly aid the flushing of it from the body?

Regarding your assertion that WADA will somehow be upset if they are not central to the police work being done, do you have any substantiation for that?

Apr 11, 2009
Visit site
This might have more to do with:

- non-American members of U.S. Postal than Armstrong,

- international distribution networks/blackmarket in medical products and the systematic movement of illegal doping products, and maybe blood, across borders (maybe bribing of customs agents, use of couriers/"mules", etc.)

Polish

BANNED
Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Colm.Murphy said:
So, according to you, only the first two or three of LA's wins incorporated EPO use?

Not according to me - it is according to Floyd per the weekend WSJ.
Floyd said Lance said they stopped using after the EPO Test was invented.

Colm.Murphy said:
And, when he stopped using EPO, would you agree he switched over to blood transfusions so as to keep pace with the other racers taking transfusions (Botero, Ullrich, Galdeano, etc.)?

Yes, and it seemed most intelligent GC Dangermen were not dumb enough to use EPO after the EPO test was developed.

Colm.Murphy said:
Are you ignoring the fact that the EPO usage did not fundamentally stop, just changed over to IV administration, so as to more quickly aid the flushing of it from the body?

No, lots of numbnuts continued to use EPO.
But not Lance per Floyd.

Colm.Murphy said:
Regarding your assertion that WADA will somehow be upset if they are not central to the police work being done, do you have any substantiation for that?

Sorry, my sources are private. You can choose to not believe me of course.

there is a difference

between stopping using EPO intramuscularly, which was detectable by the test, and doing the intravenous (badly-named) "micro-dosing".

As I understand it, the IV use (a) is barely detectable by the current tests; (b)
helps jigger the off-score values that would otherwise be tipped by blood-doping.

I'd just say after 2002, the approach was changed by people with good advice, not necessarily the substances involved.

-dB

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
:mad::mad::mad::ahahhaha you smart *** how could you trate LANCE has vilain yet live the invistigation follown hes course okie go on i bike try too do what they are doing on the pave you know nothing shut your mouth you all beleived LANDIS or swear on oath he never take drugs then after changed hes remorse ahahahahaha funny

Jul 14, 2009
Visit site
It is going to be a strange moment in time when the Italian,French,American fed,WADA, and Interpol all conclude that they have nothing on Lance.It doesn't mean he is or was not guilty of an offense of some kind ,it just means after millions of investigation dollars and euros and every country and federation testing his hair,urine,blood and bio profile that they didn't catch him. Landis will go to hell for this on earth or otherwise. Not every country has a say whatever you want way of doing things. In the looser pays places that some people will choose to defend themselves Landis will loose every thing he has and will ever earn on the planet. Enjoy your bike and cabin soon Lance and the others accused will burn it on a campfire. Not pro Lance just phukin anti Floyd

Polish

BANNED
Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
And the interesting thing is, after Lance stopped using EPO - nobody noticed.
His performance barely skipped a beat.

So much for the "EPO Transformed Lance" Myth lol.

Now I will admit I am assuming Lance told the truth to Floyd,
and that Floyd told the truth in the WSJ article.

But I put my trust in Novitsky/Interpol/WADA to get to the bottom of it.

TRENDING THREADS