Itzulia Basque Country 2021, Spain, April 5 - April 10

Page 55 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
So now Voigt, too, says it was a mistake to take the yellow jersey... but would they have been closer to the front/ Roglic in the descent... and not sent Hirschi away... and most of all not let Pogacar work for McNulty... things might have looked very different in my opinion.

Reactions: Sandisfan
So now Voigt, too, says it was a mistake to take the yellow jersey... but would they have been closer to the front/ Roglic in the descent... and not sent Hirschi away... and most of all not let Pogacar work for McNulty... things might have looked very different in my opinion.
I hope UAE has some good talks about the strategy today . At least they have some time to learn from this. they will need it.

Reactions: Sandisfan
Because the other 2 would then look at eachother. And if they both crack, roglic will have to go for the stage anyway
These guys were the only ones strong enough to follow Roglic on the climb. It's more important for Roglic himself to not crack. They will most likely attack, not crack. If Roglic can't follow, he would be much more in trouble.

ASK THE COMMUNITY