• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Jessica Zelinka

Sep 29, 2012
dearwiggo.blogspot.com.au
[A break from the Sky washing machine, anyone? ;)]

So, I realise you have to do blood and urine tests during "glow time" to tell if someone is doping - and Galic Ho's brother is 1 cm taller than this woman and 8kg lighter (apparently) but any idea if this is what a 31 year old woman can expect to look like with dedicated training and a good diet?

August 2012 Olympic pent/dec/hept-athlete, Canadian, Jessica Zelinka, born 1981.

Zelinka3_600_547_s.jpg

Briant_Gumble said:
I would say not a chance in hell she's clean but some will flame me for it.

Ok, you asked for it.

There isn't a chance in hell that she is dirty.

Look at that Canada jersey ferchrisakes.

Ryder is Canadian. He has never touched the hot sauce.

Michael Barry is clean. I think.

They are all clean.

Dave.

Edit to add: What's up with the injection bruise in her right thigh?

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
D-Queued said:
Ok, you asked for it.

There isn't a chance in hell that she is dirty.

Look at that Canada jersey ferchrisakes.

Ryder is Canadian. He has never touched the hot sauce.

Michael Barry is clean. I think.

They are all clean.

Dave.

Edit to add: What's up with the injection bruise in her right thigh?

Thanks for clearing that up Dave.. :D:
Don't worry about the injection she's probably just on smack..

Tom375 said:
Thanks for clearing that up Dave.. :D:
Don't worry about the injection she's probably just on smack..

Good clean Canadian kid, then.

Not like she missed an OOC test or anything.

Besides, she is a Heptathlete. Didn't the IOC just vote to throw out Wrestling so that they could keep Heptathlon?

This is all making sense now.

Dave.

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
D-Queued said:
Good clean Canadian kid, then.

Not like she missed an OOC test or anything.

Besides, she is a Heptathlete. Didn't the IOC just vote to throw out Wrestling so that they could keep Heptathlon?

This is all making sense now.

Dave.

Do like this photo, the way he's already turned looking at them, people go on about the lack of respect shown by some doping cyclists by motorbiking up the mountains on EPO destroying fields etc.. This photo has all that..

817160-ben-johnson-wins-100m-in-seoul.jpg

Obviously the bad Canadian boy Johnson beat the good clean all American hero Carl Lewis (Chortle) and the good clean Brit gent Linford Christie (Snigga).
Feel genuinely sorry for Johnson now (not at the time) but when it all came out that at least 7 of the 8 participants in that race were clearly doped to the eyeballs. None of them got the rough ride that he got.

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
Moose McKnuckles said:
Good grief. Another "woman" with more testosterone than Andy Schleck.

That's no Jessica. That's a Jesse right there.

My Springer Spaniel has more testosterone than Schleklette, and he's been fixed.

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Dear Wiggo said:
[A break from the Sky washing machine, anyone? ;)]

So, I realise you have to do blood and urine tests during "glow time" to tell if someone is doping - and Galic Ho's brother is 1 cm taller than this woman and 8kg lighter (apparently) but any idea if this is what a 31 year old woman can expect to look like with dedicated training and a good diet?

August 2012 Olympic pent/dec/hept-athlete, Canadian, Jessica Zelinka, born 1981.

Zelinka3_600_547_s.jpg

100% clean.

it's called actual muscly mass + ridiculously low body fat + competition shape + action (or in this case immediately post-race) shot

dedicated training, focused & restricted diet, and good genes... that's it.

You'd think people pretending to be athletes would have a clue about what the human body can look like with the right combination of effort, discipline & dedication.

and to top it off, those abs are without doing any kind of crazy abdominal workouts, just sport specific training (and far less volume/hours than your average cyclist would log).

the abs are what happens when you actually develop a functionally strong body.

truesport said:
100% clean.

it's called actual muscly mass + ridiculously low body fat + competition shape + action (or in this case immediately post-race) shot

You'd think people pretending to be athletes would have a clue about what the human body can look like with the right combination of effort, discipline & dedication.

and to top it off, those abs are without doing any kind of crazy abdominal workouts, just sport specific training (and far less volume/hours than your average cyclist would log).

You forgot this thing: :rolleyes:.

Dear Wiggo said:
any idea if this is what a 31 year old woman can expect to look like with dedicated training and a good diet?

She's on the field or in the gym 6 hours a day. What are you on? I'm sorry you don't believe in hard work, determination and nike-sponsored doping.

Lucky she didn't use beaver tranquilizers. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BSL74cN9nQ (low-fi)

Sep 29, 2012
I am genuinely interested - and if truesport says 100% clean, then great, that's amazing.

Her face looks remarkably feminine - which was the bit that confused me, to be honest. The Belarusian shotputter and Tammy Thomas are the standouts for me when it comes to 'roid abuse.

For the record, no, I do not think anyone who's been here more than a week would say Wiggins is my "hero", just FYI, truesport. I don't have any sporting heroes at all.

Dear Wiggo said:
I am genuinely interested - and if truesport says 100% clean, then great, that's amazing.

Her face looks remarkably feminine - which was the bit that confused me, to be honest. The Belarusian shotputter and Tammy Thomas are the standouts for me when it comes to 'roid abuse.

For the record, no, I do not think anyone who's been here more than a week would say Wiggins is my "hero", just FYI, truesport. I don't have any sporting heroes at all.

There is the cheap stuff, you pick up in the locker room. Makes you look like a goon.

Then there is the designer stuff.

Real winners go designer.

Dave.

Sep 29, 2012
DirtyWorks said:
She did better than Nadzeya.

722675-nadzeya-ostapchuk.jpg

This is the best summary of the whole disaster. http://theconversation.edu.au/shot-...alified-for-doping-so-what-is-metenolone-8824

Check the graph towards the bottom. A history of performances cluster, then BAM! Olympic glory.

That is interesting.

Ostapchuk’s Olympic throws are a full meter longer than those of recent years – an improvement of approximately 5%. This is an extraordinary increase

There's that sneaky 5% performance improvement again.

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
truesport said:
100% clean.

Exactly.
Threads like this are what is bothering me about the Clinic. I hate dopers, but I also hate ignorant people who throw around accusations with no common sense whatsoever. So it's impossible to have a clean athlete with low body fat + muscle? Visible abs are impossible without doping? Only evidence that is needed is appearance? What is wrong with you people?

TRENDING THREADS