• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Jonas Vingegaard: The Wizard of Visma

Page 191 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Which thread title(s) do you prefer? (you may submit your own)

• The Chicken who eats Riis for breakfast

Votes: 32 33.3%
  • When they go low, Vingo high

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Wings of Love

Votes: 8 8.3%
  • The Fishman Cometh

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • The Mysterious Vingegaard Society

Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Vingo Star

Votes: 15 15.6%
  • The Jonas Vingegaard Discussion Thread

Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Vingegaard vs Roglič

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, the family definitely won't be short on space when they're in Denmark.

24684390-vingegaard-familien-har-kbt-denne-kmpe-villa---o.png

And I can't help but notice how there seems to be quite a distance to the nearest neighbours.
Nice house, perfect location.

Reactions: Sandisfan
Jorgenson. the big deal will be Jorgenson. wait and see
Depends on what you call a "big deal". Sepp Kuss might have a chance of podiuming in the Tour (although apart from February he has been very underwhelming so far this season). Jorgenson might have a chance of making the top-10. He could be a good stage hunter though, if that's what they decide to go for without Vingegaard.

Genuinly wonder sorry if I missed it. Did they do a operation on his collaped lung, Pneumothorax before he left the hospital ? I assume so but i read something before they couldnt do it cause of the complications or whatever and someone said they already done it and then I saw him out of the spanish hospital ...Just wonder if they did operate the Pneumothorax and not just the collarbone?

The collarbone is fine for cyclist im more worried about the Pneumothorax.

Last edited:
Somewhere in this thread there was a lengthy (might be an understatement) discussion about some kind of inflatable protection gear (I think) for riders to prevent collarbone injuries which Abi was pushing and most others found absurd.

Including - as I distinctively recall - the claim that a broken collarbone would mean the end of the season.
Which, I mean, sure... if it happens during Il Lombardia...

I'm missing the joke, sorry. Why CyclistAbi can't see that?
Maybe Abi was right all along 😀
If you have the time it’s honestly better to grab your favorite snack and read the 10 plus page discussion.
But they only really entered the conversation when the crash affected Roglic or Jumbo, picked a recreational product that had no practical or safe use at the pro level, stated all criticism was hate, etc. Honestly peak of everything you’d expect from the person.

If you have the time it’s honestly better to grab your favorite snack and read the 10 plus page discussion.
But they only really entered the conversation when the crash affected Roglic or Jumbo, picked a recreational product that had no practical or safe use at the pro level, stated all criticism was hate, etc. Honestly peak of everything you’d expect from the person.
Where i can see that discussion? Roglic thread?