• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

JV Goes Whole Hog

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
hrotha said:
JV teaming up with JB. You'd think he'd want to keep his distance if only to wait and see what comes out of the federal investigation. He's not some bystander waiting to hear about it in the news, he knows what it's about, he knows what he was supposed to tell to the feds and what he allegedly encouraged his own riders to tell. Bah.

Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer.(Sun-Tzu 400BC)

NW

A

Anonymous

Neworld said:
Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer.(Sun-Tzu 400BC)

NW

You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fu*kin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way! (Scarface 1983)

TRENDING THREADS