Kimmage film trailer

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 17, 2012
5,303
0
0
Zam_Olyas said:
Jimmy, your are slipping :D ..nervous at the clinic after being back from a holiday? :D :p
I had a brilliant holiday thanks, bikebacking around Acquitane, riding in the mornings, watching and enjoying the Tour in the afternoon. Felt guilty treating my Guerciotti like a pack animal but managed 500k plus in about 8 days, which given the weight I was pushing and the hot July conditions.

But of course you weren't asking about that were you ;)
 
JimmyFingers said:
I had a brilliant holiday thanks, bikebacking around Acquitane, riding in the mornings, watching and enjoying the Tour in the afternoon. Felt guilty treating my Guerciotti like a pack animal but managed 500k plus in about 8 days, which given the weight I was pushing and the hot July conditions.

But of course you weren't asking about that were you ;)
Welcome back, we all missed you.
 
Jul 17, 2012
5,303
0
0
when Kimmage is coherent he is genius, and charismatic with it, when he starts to insult and abuse that is shattered. Those that might laud him turn away instead. Shame
 
May 26, 2010
28,144
1
0
Netserk said:
He did Ax-3 faster than Armstrong ever did after Pailhères ;)
This Jimmy did you not read this^^^^^^

JimmyFingers said:
when Kimmage is coherent he is genius, and charismatic with it, when he starts to insult and abuse that is shattered. Those that might laud him turn away instead. Shame
Plenty of people were angered by this. Brailsford predicted it the day before with a "it is possible for 'clean' riders to beat doped performances" then Froome goes full genius on Ax-3.

Kimmage aint perfect and i bet he'd be the first to admit to it. But i think he'll be proven right about Sky. When? F**k knows, but we always find out who doped, always.
 
Benotti69 said:
This Jimmy did you not read this^^^^^^



Plenty of people were angered by this. Brailsford predicted it the day before with a "it is possible for 'clean' riders to beat doped performances" then Froome goes full genius on Ax-3.

Kimmage aint perfect and i bet he'd be the first to admit to it. But i think he'll be proven right about Sky. When? F**k knows, but we always find out who doped, always.
Jimmy was telling us back in 2012 that because Sky are not climbing as fast as Armstrong it means they're clean.

Oops! :rolleyes:
 
Jul 17, 2012
5,303
0
0
Netserk said:
He did Ax-3 faster than Armstrong ever did after Pailhères ;)
At what point during the Tour did Armstrong ride up i.e. how much racing was in his legs? Was the parcours of the stage the same, or different? How about the wind? Did the timing start from the same point? And end?

I'm not saying Froome is clean, just that I hope he is. But I've consistently said performance is not proof, so I'm hardly going to start to condemn him on the back of that one. Early in the Tour, Sky got smashed up the next day and Froome was outclimbed in the thrid week, so it's all relative.

Isn't this thread about Kimmage being a bit of a tw@t though? ;)
 
Jul 17, 2012
5,303
0
0
Benotti69 said:
This Jimmy did you not read this^^^^^^



Plenty of people were angered by this. Brailsford predicted it the day before with a "it is possible for 'clean' riders to beat doped performances" then Froome goes full genius on Ax-3.

Kimmage aint perfect and i bet he'd be the first to admit to it. But i think he'll be proven right about Sky. When? F**k knows, but we always find out who doped, always.
Didn't Netserk write that in response to me?

To the second you are right we'll find out in time. As for Kimmage he needs to calm down, presenting yourself coherently and rationally will get you listened to, rant and abuse people on Twitter and you don't. For sure he has valid points to make them, but he risks drowning that out with his vitriol and snark. As Moore said, how to destroy a reputation in 800+ tweets.
 
May 26, 2010
28,144
1
0
JimmyFingers said:
Didn't Netserk write that in response to me?

To the second you are right we'll find out in time. As for Kimmage he needs to calm down, presenting yourself coherently and rationally will get you listened to, rant and abuse people on Twitter and you don't. For sure he has valid points to make them, but he risks drowning that out with his vitriol and snark. As Moore said, how to destroy a reputation in 800+ tweets.
Richard Moore has no reputible reputation in cycling, he is another hack who follows omerta.

I dont see Kimmage ranting, i see him calling spades, spades.
 
JimmyFingers said:
That is as maybe, but it won't help him being listened to
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/richie-porte-im-ready-to-lead-sky-at-2014-giro-ditalia

The team brought journalist David Walsh into the frame at the start of the year and the author of Seven Deadly Sins was embedded with the team all the way to Paris. He concluded that he believed that the team were riding clean, and interviewed Porte towards the end of the race.

“I just started reading his book. I didn’t know he was so hard core to be honest. As a gift he also gave me Rough Ride. I’m nearly on to that now,” he said.
At least Riche Porte has read Rough Ride. Bet you haven't.... ;)

If you had read PKs book you might understand him better.
 

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
13,250
0
0
JimmyFingers said:
when Kimmage is coherent he is genius, and charismatic with it, when he starts to insult and abuse that is shattered. Those that might laud him turn away instead. Shame
Boohoo.
Kimmage has been the exact same since he wrote Rough Ride, the only people 'turning away' are Sky fans.
 
Benotti69 said:
This Jimmy did you not read this^^^^^^



Plenty of people were angered by this. Brailsford predicted it the day before with a "it is possible for 'clean' riders to beat doped performances" then Froome goes full genius on Ax-3.

Kimmage aint perfect and i bet he'd be the first to admit to it. But i think he'll be proven right about Sky. When? F**k knows, but we always find out who doped, always.
No we don't always find out who doped. You keep saying it because you wish it was true. You've always lost however whenever you tried to pass off this lie.
 
Jun 16, 2009
1,421
0
0
Benotti69 said:
Richard Moore has no reputible reputation in cycling, he is another hack who follows omerta.

I dont see Kimmage ranting, i see him calling spades, spades.
Richard Moore who was on Sky Sports news alongside Brian Smith who all of a sudden decided that actually he wasn't Armstrongs mentor at Motorola but a victim. A victim with a very selective memory. Omerta for sure.
 
May 26, 2010
28,144
1
0
The Hitch said:
No we don't always find out who doped. You keep saying it because you wish it was true. You've always lost however whenever you tried to pass off this lie.
We didn't find out since 1991 till 2007 that all the TdF winners were dopers?

We have also have Contador's positive from 2010.
 
Jul 17, 2012
5,303
0
0
Dr. Maserati said:
Boohoo.
Kimmage has been the exact same since he wrote Rough Ride, the only people 'turning away' are Sky fans.
Doesn't change the fact he is an increasingly poor anti-doping spokesman, and not only Sky fans

See, I can make generalisations as well
 
JimmyFingers said:
Doesn't change the fact he is an increasingly poor anti-doping spokesman, and not only Sky fans

See, I can make generalisations as well
I thought he wa journalist. Not an anti-doping spokesperson.

Mind you. What is an anti-doping spokesperson? And what delineates between good and bad?
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS