• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Kittel Tweet

Page 9 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

martinvickers

BANNED
Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
ChewbaccaD said:
I notice you avoided addressing his post. I think we can all see why.

Shows what you know then, doesn't it.

Reasons I didn't respond are simple.

1. I've long since had him on ignore for other unreadable rants. "Full of sound and fury signifying nothing"

2. I'm not In the habit of conversing with racists. His unedited post, which I saw through quotation was disgusting. He doesn't merit breath. Never mind a response.

Now, either add something useful or run along and play....

Ferminal said:
Sayar seems to have a good grasp of the comments you have to make when pretending you're clean:

http://biciciclismo.com/cas/site/noticias-ficha.asp?id=61541

-Significant medical/injury problem earlier in career
-Laser-like focus on this event
-Altitude training
-Carrying the hopes of a nation
-Family man
-Only beat a bunch of sprinters

yea, learned from last year. Staying under the radar, both doping wise and with some solid PR spin.

He is almost ready for WT level.

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Dazed and Confused said:
on the right track, but the wording needs to grow stronger moving forward if the riders wants change.

The pros have a very good idea of dodgy performances.

To me, that Seeldraeyers comment "no-one was surprised" suggested that riders in the peloton had heard or seen something about Sayer before the final climb. Someone mentioned needle marks but I don't really buy that. As you say the guys in the bunch are normally well informed about what's going on.

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
I think it's great to see Kittel speaking his mind. This is a cyclist trying to break the Omertà. If he did this 10 years ago he would be spat on by Pharmstrong, Ekimov and those thugs.

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
hrotha said:
To be fair to Kittel, he's been more consistent than most pros. He spoke out against the likes of Armstrong and Contador.

And spoke out against Astana getting a WT license and said he wouldn't even contemplate signing for them in the future.

Ferminal said:
Sayar seems to have a good grasp of the comments you have to make when pretending you're clean:

-Altitude training
-Family man
I think this is the most important asset. This is what made him climb very fast. That right there will increase your VO2 max!

Ferminal said:

-Altitude training
-Family man

In the immediate post stage interview he said that he had been training 5 months specifically for this race.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
sittingbison said:
Does he have a Kirk Douglas/James Garner/Cadel Evans cleft jaw as well? Its time for blackcat to step in with HGH theories ;)
it is ceteris parabus. are Andy Schleck and Cacellara's jaw, longer, than they were ten years ago, after the skull plates should have fused. or 7 years ago.

yeah, it is difficult to neutralise and to discern with your eyes, because of lighting, the catabolic effect on 20k mile pro seasons and loss of facial tissue, receding hairline/baldness visual illusion,

but you dont go to an MD for a check up and once over for cancerous skin sunspots if the GP is blind do you? it aint phrenology. Jonny Vee talks about foreheads growing... everyone puts credence in his word

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
blackcat said:
it is ceteris parabus. are Andy Schleck and Cacellara's jaw, longer, than they were ten years ago, after the skull plates should have fused. or 7 years ago.

yeah, it is difficult to neutralise and to discern with your eyes, because of lighting, the catabolic effect on 20k mile pro seasons and loss of facial tissue, receding hairline/baldness visual illusion,

but you dont go to an MD for a check up and once over for cancerous skin sunspots if the GP is blind do you? it aint phrenology. Jonny Vee talks about foreheads growing... everyone puts credence in his word

Post of the thread

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
No partying with Sayer:

BO7KTIlCYAASREQ.jpg:large