• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Kittel Tweet

Page 11 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
goggalor said:
Nah, I couldn't care less about vindication. I'm already so bored of the thing, and it hasn't even been two years since Sky went alien. Froome wants to win eight times. I mean, if he suddenly went positive, I would be singing and dancing, and that would also be really, really good for the sport. But barely anyone in the WT tests positive. It'll take ages for us to slowly learn what went on at Sky, and by the time they squeeze a partial confession out of Brailsford I'll be surprised if anyone cares. I certainly won't.

A very long post for someone that doesn't care. Or do you only partly care now?

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Libertine Seguros said:
I hope those that defend Froome could be found defending Sayar prior to yesterday then, since on the surface nothing separates them in that respect, no?

I've not seen a detailed enough shot of Sayar's arms that drew such attention from the péloton in the Tour of Turkey to judge.

This was discussed earlier at the time up thread

http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showthread.php?t=20518&page=9

screaming fist said:
Very interesting... mind sharing the original source?

classicomano said:

Libertine Seguros said:
I hope those that defend Froome could be found defending Sayar prior to yesterday then, since on the surface nothing separates them in that respect, no?

I've not seen a detailed enough shot of Sayar's arms that drew such attention from the péloton in the Tour of Turkey to judge.
As I recall the argument was that kittel is a rider so knows more about what doping looks like then all the clinic losers behind their computer.

strangely this argument has not been extended tp Frei's rasmussen's and ricco's comments on froome.

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
sublimit said:
A very long post for someone that doesn't care. Or do you only partly care now?
Hey, I said I won't care. At that point, I just wanna look back and say... I made as many jokes as I could when I still cared about this race... I j'accuse!'d as many dopes as I could when I still cared about this race... I weed on as many believers I could when I was still cared about this race!

Dazed and Confused said:
After today's TdF stage 17 ITT performance, I seriously doubt Kittel will publicly voice his concern about other riders performances ever again.

Welcome to pro cycling, Kittel.

iirc kittel like Hushov was a tter as a junior, only became a sprinter recently, so good tt performances arent that big a surprise though on this course maybe.

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
I said it in the Sayer thread, it is good to know the peloton can spot dopers so easily, it seems it just isnt that hard a game.

But, in hindsight, to be fair to Kittel, he knows what a needle mark looks like. It just wasn't illegal at that time.

These busts of nobodies while we witness the Tour de Farce remind me of an old quote by baskeball coach Bob Knight re: Kentucky violating NCAA rules again: "The NCAA is p!ssed at Kentucky, Cleveland State better watch out."

Sayar_Mustafa_Turkey13_st6-2.jpg