• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Kohl, Boogerd, Rasmussen, Dekker, Caucchilioli,

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
theyoungest said:
Don't know where you get the notion that Rabo is trying to cover stuff up.

The way they got rid of Dekker, the way they cut ties with Boogerd, the fact that Breukink is still there...

ak-zaaf said:
The way they got rid of Dekker, the way they cut ties with Boogerd, the fact that Breukink is still there...
I think they didn't know much more about Dekker and Boogerd than we did... both suspicious, both dishonest, they didn't trust them so the ties were cut. What's wrong with that on Rabo's part? If Dekker and Boogerd are prepared to lie even to their family and friends, there's not much else you can do.
The problem with Rabo pre-2008 was lack of communication. Result: the team knew too little, rather than too much.

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
dimspace said:
If i am out somewhere and i ask people, anyone seen mike and a bunch of different people reply "hes in the red lion".. there is a very high likelehood, that hes in the red lion.

aye if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, then let's at least consider the possibility of it being a duck

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Dr. Maserati said:
If Menchov just admitted that he frequents the Red Lion then at least we would understand why he keeps falling down.

1z9mkz.jpg

Would explain why he kept crashing at the Tour.