• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Krebs' Free form/Chaos Thread

Page 30 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
2393355954_2b37c1149d.jpg

A

Anonymous

"Almighty God hath created the mind free. All attempts to influence it by temporal punishments or burthens are a departure from the plan of the holy author of our religion No man shall be compelled to frequent or support any religious worship or ministry or shall otherwise suffer on account of his religious opinions or belief, but all men shall be free to profess and by argument to maintain, their opinions in matters of religion. 1 I know but one code of morality for men whether acting singly or collectively."

Thomas Jefferson

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
"Almighty God hath created the mind free. All attempts to influence it by temporal punishments or burthens are a departure from the plan of the holy author of our religion No man shall be compelled to frequent or support any religious worship or ministry or shall otherwise suffer on account of his religious opinions or belief, but all men shall be free to profess and by argument to maintain, their opinions in matters of religion. 1 I know but one code of morality for men whether acting singly or collectively."

Thomas Jefferson

Inspirational!
I would imagine the poster of such a quote could never resort to vile smut to try and degrade another with an opposed view.

As a newbie I find it heartening that this forum contains more than just vulgar brutes

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:

Thomas Jefferson

Unless, of course, we need some help on our plantations.

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
the answer to life, the universe and everything = 42

I know that this a popular theory but it is incorrect
The proper answer is 4

Everything comes down to four

do the math

count the letters
fortytwo=8
eight=5
five=4

it works for everything ie.
Thoughtforfood=14=8=5=4
Armstrong=8=5=4
hey did I just prove tff is really lance?

yes=3=5=4
no=2=3=5=4

words in new testament

774 746 = seven hundred seventy-four thousand seven hundred forty-six=51=8=5=4

it's really all 4

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
krebs303 said:

The proper answer is 4

do the math

count the letters
fortytwo=8
eight=5
five=4

Thoughtforfood=14=8=5=4
Armstrong=8=5=4

yes=3=5=4
no=2=3=5=4

words in new testament

it's really all 4

Oh great. Now you've figured out the universe it's going to be destroyed and replaced with something even more incomprehensible.

Nice job, brainiac:rolleyes:

krebs303 said:

The proper answer is 4

do the math

count the letters
fortytwo=8
eight=5
five=4

Thoughtforfood=14=8=5=4
Armstrong=8=5=4

yes=3=5=4
no=2=3=5=4

words in new testament

it's really all 4

4 play=good