• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

La Flèche Wallonne: September 30th, 2020

Page 13 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who will win La Flèche Wallonne 2020?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Valverde holds the record at 2;41". Then there are several in the 2'44 to 2'46" range. The typical time is between 2'46" and 2'53" for the past decade and a half.

This site has numbers, although isn't updated for last year that I can tell. If I remember right, Alaphilippe's number was basically the same as his 2018 win.

Hershey's should give him an endorsement...Swiss chocolate, except it's not Swiss...I can't reconcile it but I like the names. Bravo Marc! Woods was a little greedy but brave, he gave it a shot and it didn't pan out. Cosnefroy, no surprise, he's just missing that extra thing. Hopefully, it will come. Big win for another next gen rider.

Reactions: Koronin
Woods the nearly man. Like to see him win one. Uran decided to try something different. For someone out of form, a good ride by Dan Martin.
Yes, Woods has become the Sep Vanmarcke of the Ardennes / muritos... would have liked to see him win as he probably won't be getting many better chances than this. While talking about missed opportunities, anyone knows what's up with Dylan Teuns? Did he just decide to take the season off after he signed a contract extension at the season reboot?

Reactions: movingtarget
OT: Why is @Mayomaniac banned? :eek:

Is he? I did not realize, but two others have been banned (one recently) and I did not know why, and actually it would be nice to know. The current policy is to not say who and why anymore, but it's a bit frustrating if you don't know if someone will be back and everything. After all it's a bit like a real community, and if someone does not come to the meetings anymore you would usually like to know the circumstances?

Edit: Ah, now I see.

TRENDING THREADS