• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

La Fleche Wallonne

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
ak-zaaf said:
so 15:00 here is 23:00 at you?

It's not so good in the first few months of the year, before we ditch Summer Time and Europe takes it on. And it's not so crash hot for the GTs either...

Then again, being at work might not be so good either!

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
yep, but you are ****ed the next day for work or university in my case. i like your boss. does he like cycling? or did he give a tv because you weren't going to do work without watching cycling?:D

I explained to him how boring the average flat tour stage is (since I took days off for mountain stages), but that I never take the risk of missing it because there's usually one unexpected sensational stage. So I could work 10 hour days with some tour time in the afternoon or I'd work half days (I'd still make expenses, so a full day or one lengthy holiday is cheaper for them.). He agreed. His replacement said he wasn't insane and made me take it away. So last September I took about 15 half-days.

But hey, back to the race :)

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Thank god for the eurosport commentator. If it wasn't for him, I'd never know Gesink is a very explosive rider and Pozzato is resting for his big goal Liége.

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
issoisso said:
Thank god for the eurosport commentator. If it wasn't for him, I'd never know Gesink is a very explosive rider and Pozzato is resting for his big goal Liége.

You're not listening right. Gesink explodes as soon as he accelerates and Pozzato has a date in the Italian part of Liege. That guy is apparently very informed.

TRENDING THREADS