• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

La Vie Claire Jersey

May 23, 2010
Visit site
I actually saw someone wearing one of these one time. I never saw someone on a look bicycle wearing one. Maybe saw 2 Zed jerseys..I bet official LA teammate fanboys bought more Astana skin suits than all the La Vie Claire and Z Jerseys sold combined.

3354980080_e1d440ebe7.jpg

May 23, 2010
Visit site
L'arriviste said:
Ever dreamed of being a youthful Lemond? A miserable old Badger? Or just a dodgy matchfixer like Bernard Tapie? :)

Well now you too can own this Piet Mondriaan-inspired slice of history!

http://www.prendas.co.uk/details.asp?ID=2239

(Without wanting to start another crap jersey thread, and allowing for differing contemporary tastes, isn't this a candidate for best jersey of all time?)

Owning it and wearing it is two different things..Under a jacket in the winter is good. It definitely is a best of all time.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Can't beat the old Syteme U and 7 Eleven jerseys. Can buy them on ebay but just as a kit. Just want the shirts, not the nicks, socks, etc. Don't want to look too retro.

IMG_9792.jpg

hampsten_a6.jpg

TRENDING THREADS