• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

lance armstrong, case closed.

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Apr 27, 2009
Visit site
Rules are rules

As a high profile athlete you 100% have to know and be responsible for every rule and regulation in every region and testing zone you race in. i dont care if someone tells you it is ok to do something that is a slip on the rules. this is the kind of publicity that makes it harder and more expensive for all the other low level professionals out there associated with the cycling industry. i follow all the paperwork, am where i am supposed to be, and test when called upon. this is not the NBA, we do not allow passes for "oops". armstong carries a torch and as such he has just that much more responsibility to follow the rules to a tee. lesser pro's have been banned for much less.