• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lance Armstrong will win Rest Day training ride

The funny thing is last year he actually claimed to.

In an interview with cav and hincapie he claimed that him and hincapie rode away from the pack on a hill, dropping everyone and that renshaw said something about how it was guys with a combined total of 70 years winning the rest day or some such.

Im serious.

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Ninety5rpm said:
riding solo

Like Lance you are way behind - I had thisin the "Lance Armstrong will win stage 16... " thread ages ago:
Dr. Maserati said:
Where is his "trainer and family friend" Dr. Ferrari from again?

On Lance - my source said tomorrow, Wednesday, is the BIG day and to expect something huge....... You heard it here first, mark it in your diary.

Get your own material - or I will have TFF do his first case! :)

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Gcraenen said:
His first case?? Stumped:confused:

TFF (ThoughtForFood) - is about to embark on his new career as a lawyer.

Big GMaC said:
Doc, you appear to have wandered off the reservation

TBH - not sure what you mean, (im European) -the only 'reservation' I know was when I spent a few days in Las Vegas - if its that, I deny everything..... and you will be hearing from TFF.

Apostate

BANNED
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Oh, I didn't spot this troll thread. Only saw Socalled Scott's one.

It is funny but boy, you lot are such a bunch of hypocrites. You all ganged up on Polish and got his thread closed down, and mods happily obliged.

Only one side is allowed to make jokes, huh? If anyone else does it is terrible trolling that has "gone too far".

A lot of you are quite weak people.

TRENDING THREADS