• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lance follows Simone LeMond on Twitter

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
scribe said:
No doubt, Lance thinks with his missing nut when it comes to his offense. That is indisputable.

How old is this girl? At least 18, right?

Her Dad sent her a 'tweet' last week wishing her a happy 21st birthday.

As 'flicker' is 'in the box' I will add that Greg is howling mad & bitter with no credibility- so she is probably 43. Also 'twitter' is a waste of taxpayers money.......

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Dr. Maserati said:
Her Dad sent her a 'tweet' last week wishing her a happy 21st birthday.

As 'flicker' is 'in the box' I will add that Greg is howling mad & bitter - so she is probably 43.

21 it is then. I don't feel so bad. It did look a little creepy as she appears 17 in her profile tiling. But she is an adult. Out scrappin it up with the big boys. That can get a little messy. Look at these fora.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Okay warning time:

I have removed posts from this thread on three occassions now and in all cases the theme was discussion of a sexual nature regarding Simone LeMond.

It is abundantly clear that this thread can continue successfully while avoiding that area of discussion.

What I would hope would be clear to everybody is that it is also abundantly clear that persisting with that area of the conversation in this thread (or on this site) will have ramifications.

Consider this the only warning.

Polish

BANNED
Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Bike Opera said:
Hi Scott,

You guys rock for sticking up for your dad. I would have done the same if GW had called my dad a fool. :)

I missed the part about "sticking up for dad".

What I read was a perverse public comment made by a brother to a sister regarding someone els's dad.

ScottLeMond said:
Was I being childish? Yes, but Lance doesn't deserve any of my respect.

Your comment was a bit worse than "childish" I think....

Anyway, Lance does not have your respect. He will probably be ok with that.

And.... edited by admin

Really?? You want it closed

It is a load of drivel but so are a bunch of threads on here. Unfortunately that's probably not enough of a reason to shut it down. Although any more suspect posts and either Martin or I will start handing out infractions to folk.

It'll be something else tomorrow... I am waiting for the story that the plastic in Livestrong Bands is carcinogenic :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS