• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lance, keeping up appearances.

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

jimmypop

BANNED
Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
How come sociopaths always feel that it's necessary to seed the world with their offspring? I'm wondering if it's a symptom of his underlying issues.

Also, this guy's upper body goes through some serious transformations. Almost no question he was using HGH for a time after his initial retirement.

Polish

BANNED
Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
Are you suggesting that Doping is more fun than Adultery?

I would suggest that doping combined with adultery is the most fun.
Unless your erection lasts for longer than 4 hours. Then call a doctor.

A

Anonymous

Polish said:
I would suggest that doping combined with adultery is the most fun.
Unless your erection lasts for longer than 4 hours. Then call a doctor.

Is the doctor really hot, nasty kind of doctor dressed in stockings and a garter belt? Because there is only one solution for a 4 hour erection that I want to explore, and it doesn't involve my primary care physician. Every time that douchebag gives me the ole stiff finger, he says the same thing: "This is going to be the worst part of your day." Maybe I think its the best doc, did'ya consider that I am freaky like that? Huh, did'ya???!!!

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
Is the doctor really hot, nasty kind of doctor dressed in stockings and a garter belt? Because there is only one solution for a 4 hour erection that I want to explore, and it doesn't involve my primary care physician. Every time that douchebag gives me the ole stiff finger, he says the same thing: "This is going to be the worst part of your day." Maybe I think its the best doc, did'ya consider that I am freaky like that? Huh, did'ya???!!!

I haven't read any of this thread other than the last four posts....it's like reruns on TV at christmas...do we really need to see Moonraker again?

However TFF...your post gets my vote as post of the day.....still laughing actually.

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Berzin said:
I don't care about Armstrong's vapid, artificially-constructed family life.

I just want him to get served with papers already.

AMEN, Brother!

Enough of this crap already, start the proceedings and let's get this show on the road.

jimmypop said:
How come sociopaths always feel that it's necessary to seed the world with their offspring? I'm wondering if it's a symptom of his underlying issues.

Also, this guy's upper body goes through some serious transformations. Almost no question he was using HGH for a time after his initial retirement.

42-24443942.jpg

Sick

42-24443943.jpg

Sicker

42-24515561.jpg

Sickest

arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg

The appearance of a private jet at Hawke's Bay Airport over the past couple of days appears to confirm speculation that American cycling star Lance Armstrong has been holidaying in the region.

The Gulfstream 4SP aircraft is understood to have arrived from Australia last Tuesday and was scheduled to depart mid-morning today.

The aircraft had been serviced by Air Napier during its stay although a spokesman for the company said he could not comment on whether Mr Armstrong was aboard.

However, a check on websites featuring the American's private jet show it to have distinctive black and yellow stripes along its sides. The Gulfstream which has been parked up at Hawke's Bay Airport has similar markings.

http://www.hawkesbaytoday.co.nz/loc...-lance-armstrong-holidays-in-hawkes-/3938575/

Livestrong holiday.

Jul 14, 2009
Visit site
I Watch Cycling In July said:
Yes it was on tv3 news last night.
lots of new stuff..maybe the All Black players that he rides with will reject him..after all he is not taking care of his 5 kids. The guy is like other pros and dialing in his position for the upcoming season. This guy looks nervous and why would he spend his last few coins on a silly trip to cold, rainy NZ ? He probably is having a hard time finding room at the inn..please NZ be nice to Lance he is so shunned everywhere else. Pressure? he is under pressure not to explode after being asks the same questions for 2 years...

May 20, 2010
Visit site
fatandfast said:
lots of new stuff..maybe the All Black players that he rides with will reject him..after all he is not taking care of his 5 kids. The guy is like other pros and dialing in his position for the upcoming season. This guy looks nervous and why would he spend his last few coins on a silly trip to cold, rainy NZ ? He probably is having a hard time finding room at the inn..please NZ be nice to Lance he is so shunned everywhere else. Pressure? he is under pressure not to explode after being asks the same questions for 2 years...

Ah, but it was a beautiful day in Welly!

TRENDING THREADS