• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Landis...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Landis... does anyone really care anymore. Lied to everyone and now wants everyone to back him, please. Looking forward to him being gone. He could have told the truth, taken his suspension and been racing...

goclimb55 said:
Landis... does anyone really care anymore. Lied to everyone and now wants everyone to back him, please. Looking forward to him being gone. He could have told the truth, taken his suspension and been racing...

Can we move this to the clinic before someone justifies it being there. Or, how about this is just deleted and people can refer to the hundreds of 'Lance fans slagging Landis off, and doom mongers clutching him to their breast' threads which already exist in the other place.

A

Anonymous

GoGarmin said:
There are those who would disagree strongly with you. I am one of them.

Me too. Ive already nominated floyd for BBC Overseas sports personality of the year for 2011, and filled out the nomination forms for an honorary knighthood.. Sir floyd has a nice ring about it.

And to answer the "does anybody care". Yes. I do. And i wont be happy until floyd has brought down everyone he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS