• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lap Band Surgery

Aug 5, 2009
Visit site
Bariatric surgery addresses severe obesity difficult to treat through diet and exercise. Generally, bariatric surgery is reserved for people who suffer from obesity related health problems, or those who have difficulty losing weight through traditional methods and are at high risk for complications. Bariatric surgical procedures restrict food intake and promote drastic weight loss when combined with a healthy and nutritious diet plan and regular physical exercise and activity.
Four types of bariatric surgery procedures are fairly common and each comes with its own benefits. The physician will help a potential candidate consider which procedure is optimal for his or her condition and may include factors such as eating behaviors, health, body mass index, and other medical conditions affected by massive weight gain.
• Open and Laparoscopic
• Adjustable Gastric Band
• Roux-en-Y gastric bypass (RYGB)
• Gastric Sleeve
Traveling to foreign destinations to an obesity surgery center offers people the chance to change their life and the opportunity to visit beautiful countries such as Switzerland, Turkey, South Korea, South Africa and Latin destinations such as Mexico, Guatemala and Columbia.
Whether you want gastric bypass surgery in Latin America or weight loss treatment
abroad, global destinations can give you what you’re looking for.
So do yourself a facvor. Check out the excellent facilities of MediAccess in Cape Town, South Africa or the Grand Resort Bad Ragaz in Switzerland or the CTG Healthcare Group in Izmir, Turkey, medical tourists will fine accredited surgeons and facilities that meet all your needs. For the best obesity surgery abroad, look to see what bariatric surgery in Turkey, Guatemala or affordable bariatric surgery in Mexico can do for you.

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
Or, alternatively, you could stop reading spam and start cycling...

(Geez, not to make light of morbid obesity or lap-band surgery, but can't even spammers target more appropriate fora than this one?)

Mar 26, 2009
Visit site
why would they post that here? Isn't a certain level of fitness assumed when folks post here? It's kind of a self-selecting group of fitness types, I thought. I know a woman who had lap-band - grossly/morbidly obese - and didn't change her food intake and the lab-band did her no good. Maybe she gave up and just had them let it out all the way. Anyway, that's the goofiest spam I ever saw.

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Lap band surgery is the painless and most effective surgery to get rid from obesity. It takes only 2 hours in surgery and you have to stay for one night in the hospital then you can go to your home. after one weeks you can proceed with your daily work like office going or other. if you are ready to control on your hunger then you should go for it. :D

there are many benefits for lap band surgery.

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
daviel said:
why would they post that here? .
Because they get a bite from people responding and bumping their product up the list (yes I know I have just done the same - sorry)
I wouldn't have posted to this if 7 others had not done so before me.
Please let them fall off the bottom of the page

TRENDING THREADS