• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

L'Avenir 2024 U23s 18 to 24 August

Page 14 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
lol I don’t understand those chart at all. Shitposts that look like science diagrams

Jarno overraced apparently, will be back next year, i look forward to seeing him against Seixas.

Jarno overraced apparently, will be back next year, i look forward to seeing him against Seixas.

He has a point. I've never understood why Lotto was sending him to Aosta after already ridden Isard, Isère and Giro. Ok, he didn't race a lot in the beginning of the season and I'm assuming they wanted see where his limits were, that's still just way too much if you still want to be top in August.

That being said, it's dumb to say things like this publicly. No reason to. It doesn't help. But then again, Jarno is not really the most coldheaded person apparently and can't stand losing at all (which is good and a bad thing at the same time). It's normal he's looking for reasons why he cracked completely (it's still weird he went from good to horrible in 1 day time).