• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Le Samyn 27.02.13

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Dazed and Confused said:
Sky's team looks pretty solid:
EISEL Bernhard Austria
HAYMAN Mathew Australia
PUCCIO Salvatore Italy
RASCH Gabriel Norway
ROWE Luke United Kingdom
SUTTON Christopher Australia
SWIFT Ben United Kingdom
THOMAS Geraint United Kingdom

I think we need a good match up.

Very strong! Heart over head, I'll go for Ben Swift.

Does anyone know what the weather situation is like?

Dazed and Confused said:
it would appear Stannard replaces Swift.

Thanks D&C, though my head stands no chance now, as Stannard grew up in the same city as me. Could be a good course for the big man, but he hasn't shown much so far. Sky's training schedule etc.....

Stuff it. He's going to win something this season, might as well be now. Will put a small bet on Stannard

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Hugo Koblet said:
Thanks.. I better find a way to watch it then. Is Eurosport Player a solution? How does that work?

You could watch it on there but it costs, I take it you need to watch on a computer? There will be plenty of streams, I'd just watch it on one of them.

TRENDING THREADS