• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Le Tour '19 stage 19: Saint-Jean-de-Maurienne > Tignes 126km

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Pinot could've won this Tour de France! He really, really, really could've won this Tour! :(

He really confirmed himself as a major gt contender in the last 3 seasons. Yet, he gets nothing out of it except a 4th place at the 2017 Giro d'Italia!

Truly heartbreaking, indeed! Really sad to see him suffer such a tragedy once again!

Re: Le Tour '19 stage 19: Saint-Jean-de-Maurienne > Tignes 1

Scarponi said:
Gigs_98 said:
I honestly don't think I have seen something more heartbreaking on live TV
Contador quitting 2014 killed me. You never want to see this stuff and it’s on tv for everyone to see
Contador was a multiple tdf winner abandoning in the 1st week. Pinot just lost the once in his lifetime chance to win the tour de france two days before Paris. I don't know. Contador was horrible too but this just seems worse.